Wednesday 25 November 2009

Audience Feedback on Music Video and Print Products

On Monday 23rd November, as a class we all showed our finished music videos and our final print products. The audience gave me a positive feedback with the teacher saying I'd put together a 'great piece of work' and that it was 'excellent' and 'meticulous'. The class feedback was also positive, most of them saying that it 'works really well', the video looks 'professional' and they thought the actress acted appropriately and extremely well to allow the personality of the artist to shine through.

They all liked the print products, and thought the CD covers, front and back, related to the genre and thought I was reaching my key demographic with these covers. They did like the concert poster, however they thought they it should change a little bit as there's no real link between the concert poster and the CD covers. Therefore, I will change the colour scheme of the concert poster to the grey colour I used for the CD covers and also put the spiral picture on too and the blue pattern behind EVE's name as that could be her logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment